SwimSquad – PAYGO System (Pay As You Go)
How Can I check the number of sessions left on my account ?
Go in Mes Infos or My Info -> My Account
Check the line containing the number of Swim Squad:
Check the number of Entry bought (“Acheté”), here: 10.
"Non Réservé" (7) = Number of entry available for future reservations
"Restant" (8) = Your total number of sessions left, including the reservations you already made fo next week for exemple.
So in this exemple, the athlete has 8 sessions left to swim, with 1 already booked (in the futur) and 7 available for booking.
Note: Sessions of the day are considerer "passed" by the system.
2. What is the delay to cancel a reservation ?
Delay is 24h
This give the opportunity to the swimmer on the waitlist to get their stuff together and to setup their agenda.
3. How is working the waitlist ?
When somebody cancel his session on time, if you were on the waiting list:
- Your are automatically placed on the class (if you were the first on the waitlist)
- You receive a notification by email (make sure you have setup the email notification to On on your acount and that it is not filtered as Spam by your mailbox)
- If you are on a waitling list, make sure to check within the 24h before the class that you did get a spot on the class (in case you missed the email).
- Once the cancelation window is over (see 2.), the waitlist is not moving anymore, so you can plan another option.
4. Do I receive a notification when I'm moved from waiting list to the session ?
- Yes: if you have activated the NOTIFICATIONS by EMAIL in your account.
5. Should I confirm my presence when I receive the notification ?
No, you are automatically added to the class (even if the messagedisplay is a bit confusing)