The best wetsuit in our opinion ever created, the HUUB Archimedes, named after the great Physicist and Mathematician Archimedes and his buoyancy principle. This wetsuit quite simply delivers the buoyancy and flexibility that you would expect along with a host of benefits created by the experts in scientific and practical swimming development.
Available in two buoyancy versions, because we do not all swim the same. Presented in 3:5 version for those with sinking legs and 4:4 version for those with good body alignment. No other wetsuit on the market today aids your stroke, kick and body position like the HUUB Archimedes.
- X-O Skeleton for body alignment and Buoyancy
- NBR X-O Skeleton for aided buoyancy (3:5 Version only)
- Bicep release for stroke efficiency
- Arm Crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking/Fish tailing in the water
- Calf Release for improved kick, propulsion and circulation
- Break-away zipper for Transition speed
- The most flexible lining material available
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry
4:4 and 3:5 buoyancy options are available because, irrelevant of your swim style, you still want the best. The only top level statement triathlon wetsuit available in two differing buoyancies.